  From: Lori Duncan
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 4:57 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Auto Rap

  Hi everyone, a friend of mine told me about this ap for the Iphone, it's
called Auto Rap, it's not a game, but if you talk into it normally it'll turn
your conversation into a rap style with a beat.  I used it for a music session
today and it was  lots of fun to work with, try reading something totally
boring into it, like how to assemble a wardrobe, or who invented Microsoft Sam,
and it'll come out sounding really funny and cool.  A note for Phil here, if
possible, try and see if you can't get the Peeves voice for the Sarah game
recorded on there, because it's synthetic already, it'd be funny to hear the
result.  Enjoy, it's free by the way and has kept me amused for hours.  from
Lori.