Oh dear, I wonder why it's doing that, maybe the new updates of windows clashes with the server or something, if I could help I would. Maybe it's some small glitch in the swamp server code that needs fixing, I'll keep everything crossed for poor Aprone. I love the game and am missing it like crazy, but I'm worried about Aprone too, there's nothing worse than something you've worked on or really need crashing and refusing to work. Hugs Aprone, from Lori.

From: "Dallas O'Brien" <dallas.r.obr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:23 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp server down?

hi guys, yes, the laptop went crunch in a big way, and now its doing
the same thing on the server as it was on other computers. to answer
the point about putting swamp on another computer, that was done, he
tried putting it on 6 other computers, and they all made the servers
outgoing messages lag. its doing his head in trying to figure out why.
and now, after doing a full factory restore on the laptop after it
died, its now doing the same thing. so it could be some time before
swamp is up and running, and if he can't solve it, then it may be a
very long time.
dallas