I'm curious. Why waiting to register. you should have recieved a key immedietly.

On 8/23/2012 11:04 AM, Lori Duncan wrote:

Hi, this looks very exciting, I have already baught it, and while I'm waiting to register I'm playing both classic mode and normal mode. It's odd playing classic again, reminds me of how i first got into L-works.

From: "Karl Belanger" <karl.belan...@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:03 AM
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Super Egg Hunt Plus has been released

Hi all,
Super Egg Hunt plus is out. The link is:
http://www.l-works.net/seh.php
Downloading the game gives you the existing super egg hunt game, plus the classic mode originally known as just egg hunt for free, and you can pay to
get the rest of the modes.
Having been a beta tester for the game, I can honestly say the game is a ton
of fun and well worth the money.
Karl