Would play, but am a little shaky on how to actually get connected to
everyone and stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 9:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Mortal Kombat online tournament tomorrow or
Sunday.anyone interested?

We can do this on either platform. What do you guys say? no money or
anything like that on the line, just bragging rights and a little fun. I'll
try to get some of my friends involved. I don't know many people on xbox
though, so if 360 wins, then it'll most likely be people from this community
and maybe someone on my friends list will want to play, not sure. I'll hold
the tourney on whichever platform gets more votes from now till tomorrow
evening. I'm thinking of having it at 8PM Eastern. whenever we have these
they're usually lots of fun, so feel fre to join! just let me know on here
if you're interested and I'll start counting votes. if we don't get enough
people, then I'll hold the tourney on Sunday, same time. the plan is to try
and get the room maxed out, which we've never done. feel free to contact me
here or privately with your answer, and if possible include a windows live
or skype username to make setting things up a lot easier.

I've been a Bing Rewards member for 6 months. In that time, I've won several
$5 amazon gift cards, Microsoft Points, etc, simply by browsing the web. The
best, not to mention easiest rewards program I've ever tried. If you wish to
check it out, please follow this link. thanks!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856
231A1