I'm cross-posting so that people not on one of the lists also get these messages. scroll down for Brandon's email. a question to you guys is, should we include sighted people not from this community? if not, then all of you will have to make a better effort to participate or this won't be much of a tournament. only person that's joined so far was Brandon, and that was very hesitantly. c'mon guys! let's have some fun! votes so far are xbox 1, ps3 0. I'll join whichever platform gets more votes so it's up to you guys, however do keep in mind that on ps3, we can't fight people from different regions. game restriction, not mine. it'll be real hard to arrange times with those of you in the UK though, unless we do this in the morning, but then those in the US will have issues with it. what do you all suggest? if you need help connecting and such, we can practice this before the match.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Cole" <superblindma...@gmail.com>
To: <brandonsl...@freelists.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 11:56 PM
Subject: [brandon's list] Re: Mortal Kombat online tournament tomorrow or Sunday. anyone interested?

Yes, it invoked fear and apprehension alright. Well, I guess I'm in. I'll vote Xbox, simply because inviting folks into an Xbox match is inherently easier. I could also potentially give this tournament a prize. Maybe one of 2 things. Either a free copy of an audio game, (super egghunt plus comes to mind and yes, I would make the purchase), or I also have something else. I don't know if anyone would be interested, especially anyone around this list, but I happen to have a code for a free Onlive game console floating around. I could give that to the winner if there's actual interest. I know Onlive is still a growing company, (and yes it is still growing in spite of its recent financial issues), and I also know there are currently only a select few games we can play using the service, but it's a thought, and I'm not doing anything else with the code. If there's no interest in that, though, I won't bother, and will give it away some other way.

-----Original Message----- From: Yohandy