hi,

hope someone can help, I'm trying to run swamp for the first time in windows
7 and having some difficulties when I click the swamp  file I get the run
option which I click and then nothing happens , no error message  or
anything just nothing happens. I have read the text file  in swamp and sorry
if this is a really stupid question but it says you need direct x 7, and
after checking my pc it looks like I have direct x 11, is this ok? Or do I
still need to install  direct x 7? If the direct x 11 I have installed is ok
I will follow the other instructions about command prompt etc., although I
have never used command prompt before do I need to move anywhere in this
before I start typing or will it take me straight to the box I need to type
in its just I've gone there to take a look and jaws doesn't announce  an
edit box and tabbing doesn't seem to take me to one either just different
files?  Again sorry if these questions all seem obvious  but I don't want to
play around with command prompt and totally mess up my pc because I've done
it wrong