Well, I went back to the alter aeon site and started clicking around the mush z page of that site, looking to see if I could get in contact with the guy oriel, or whatever his name is. Only the links that allow download of the mush z client and the patch that was created in 2011 are available for download. All other links for his plugins give me a "whoah that didn't go very well" page, or whatever it is now.

So, I guess unless you already have the correct setup for the mush z client, you are stuck using another client. As a Window Eyes user, mush z was the one that everyone pointed me to.

So, here's the thing, are their any other sites out there that have clients that will "self voice" the client's text in the output window, or do I have to do everything mouse pointer searching like when I use the infocom text adventures and the other .z and tads games?

Thanks

Keith