funny, I logue in to the audiogames.net forum at least twice a day (often more), and rarely if ever see that problem, indeed I can't remember the last time I saw the site down that way.

could it be something to do with the fact that audiogames.net is likely hosted on a machine in Holland, and this is some sort of lag to the us that doesn't affect people in europe? or maybe it's a certain issue with your isp's connections.

I really have no idea, I'm just guessing in the dark here.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audiogames.net Forum

Thomas it might not be on your end. I get that problem about once a week, and it always corrects itself after several minutes.

Hi Dark,

Yeah, must have been a temporary glitch as I'm not
experiencing it
now. It wasjust acting weird last night and that once this
morning. It
is possible the issue is on my end as I think the
transmitter in my
wi-fi router is going bad and it is constantly dropping
connections
left and right.