Hi Everyone.

OK, for all you Interactive Fiction nerds and for those of you who mightn’t
have played an IF title before, I’m delighted to enclose my Infocom collection,
a file containing over 500 megabytes of goodies including manuals, maps, hints,
solutions and other miscelanious files, back issues of their in house magazine,
game patches, articles and so on.  The games can be played using a ZCode
interpretor which i will help out in obtaining, installing and using as well as
on an IPhone, IPod or IPad with the free Frotz download from the app store.
This has been a labour of love collecting all this stuff together, so if anyone
has anything to contribute that is infocom related but perhaps not included
here, please let me know and I’ll do my best to source it, lets make this thing
as complete an archive as we possibly can.  Link follows and I hope you all
enjoy what is on offer.
http://sdrv.ms/SMc3uG

All the best, Ibrahim.