hmmm
www.neilsbauergames.com
or the audiogames.net news section  post is titled shiver me lasers.
To be honest I am not impressed really.
Ok, in smuglers 4 and 5.
Select my info.
Select  things.
I try to travel, I hit space on a planet but no status update on exactly how long to get there and although after a lot of button bashing I can sometimes get pods and artifacts and the ocational treasure I have no idea where to go and what to do even with compatability mode on. In smuglers 1 I can do everything on the main planet but I can't shift to any other planet only get info. After hearing all the things people told me about the games I was itching to buy part of a christmas present. There are manuals in pdf and in game tutorials but hmmm navigation is just that interesting. I have to use my vertual curser all the time and buttons can be in the middle or bottem of the screen.
Otherwise I can play sm5 ok ish but not really.