Just wish the danged things were playable. Speaking of Megaman x 5...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IntyzuEA9ec
How's that one? As to the inclusion of the themes from all the games for the x 2 remix, I'm not that familiar with the others, so you'll have to fill me in. The reason I found that theme was because I heard it in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and loved it. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] awesome piece of video game music

That's actually a rather nice remix, albeit I do wish they'd changed up the cord sequence a little, still the way that they included zero's themes from x1, x2, x3 and x5 was rather clever.

I'll always remember that particular peace of music, sinse whichever plot way you play the game it comes with a very dramatic scene.

zero dies in x1, and in x2 either you can defeat the three x hunters and rcover his parts (which requires three damnably difficult boss fights), or if not, then the badguys reconstruct him.

if you don't have all of his parts, then sigma blasts in with a reconstructed zero brainwashed to his will and you need to battle him, requiring very fast reflexes to avoid his very swift sword attacks (actually the first appearence of Zero's iconic z sabre), or, alternate, Sigma blasts in with a silver copy of Zero, threatens to stick it on mega man x but then the door is blasted down and zero charges in, blows away the copy and says "ha sigma! you should've studdied the blueprints more carefully, there is only one zero!"

Pure awsome either way, though the x vs zero fight in mega man x5 is still my favourite, a shame that capcom managed to bugger up the plot in later games, though fortunately sinse after x6 the dam things went 3D I can pretend myself the series ends at x6 :D.

Anyway, before this gets too far into an mmx plot wrant I'll stop.

anyone who wants to find out more about the series plot and characters, go to http://www.themmnetwork.com/ where you can also download all of the soundtracks for all of the games as well.

Beware the grue!