well my isp had an outage yesterday, aparently one of the major google servers failed or something. said cluster controled australia and nz so if you had isps using the google cloud as mine does you would have had some downtime yesterday.

At 06:47 p.m. 20/12/2012 +0100, you wrote:
Hello.

Probably is based on DNS problems, sometimes this ocurs when a person is trying to connect from another country, or an international network outage.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problems with audiogames.net

Hmmm, most strange. It's certainly working now, but then again I've not got a 4004 or anything today, either earlier or now, so goodness knows, unless it's either yourself and a couple of other people all! having brouser issues at once, or some shenanigans in whatever relays from Holland where the audiogames.net server is to the Usa which naturally wouldn't affect people in other countries.

I have occasionally seen this happen myself though, when a site is based in another country, when a specific isp goes down or when a major trunk is experiencing real difficulty.

that's one reason I myself use bt internet over here, their network is reliable, (a friend of mine is on aol and his connection is up and down like a yo yo).

Beware the grue!

dark.