May we have the address for your synonym game?  I don't wish to seem a
penny-pincher, but I must
ask:  Is it free?

      Jewel
From: "Eleanor Robinson" <elea...@7128.com
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 6:16 AM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] games we'd like to play: definition game

7-128 Software has the reverse of the game Nicole suggested. It is
called Definitions.  In this game you have to select the correct
definition for the presented word from its definition and three others.

Thomas had a point about the number of synonyms there are for many words
and that it would be hard to pick the correct one unless the definition
were very carefully written.  Our Synonyms and Antonyms game has a
player select the correct synonym or antonym, depending on what is asked
for.  I am currently updating the list of synonyms and antonyms for the
next update of our games and I am scratching my head over how many
different concepts can be included as synonyms or antonyms of a
particular word.  English is a really loosely constructed language.

That being said, I think the idea of guessing the word from the
definition is an interesting one, and since I heard it here, I promise
NOT to include it in any future accessible game.  So, Nicole, if you
want to do it - go for it!  I'll be interested in the results.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software