To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:47 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Attention Dark.

Hello, Dark.
I was on audiogames.net and was reading the new post about the DB.
So I went to the nightjar section and clicked on the link that show how to get the game in other countries, but the link was no good. I also didn't see a link for Jack's page to look at the different audio games that he have to be able to download some old audio games.
Can you please help me with these two things?
Thanks!