Hi Tom.

I only added the files after extracting a promise from jack that the stuff would! be stored perminantly, however I'm quite aware of the dropbox limitations, (one reason I use sendspace myself), therefore it would be great if usa games could store some of these older games as you already do for tarzan jr etc.

Perhaps however it would be better to discuss this with Jack on the audiogames.net forum, sinse I am not sure myself of all of the games he has, much less which of them would need db entries, for example I know he has a lot of the old bk games such as bkm number guess, but guess the number games aren't really included in the db these days. more seriously I know he has a couple of Philip's very old and early projects, but how many of them are actually playable I'm not sure (I was in two minds about adding chicken killer given it's simplicity, but did in the end sinse it does at least tally your score).

Beware the grue!