Hi Phil.

the chess set does indeed have the black squares higher, however where as previous tactile chess sets i've used have had a good colour scheme as well as the tactile features thus making them perfect to play with sighted players or for people with some degree of vision, I was rather disappointed with this latest model provided by the rnib, since it seems pretty silly to me to make a chess set that is so exclusively useable only for totally blind players and not for everyone else.

I know others do exist and I might well have to buy one in the future, I was just quite narked with the Rnib over this particular stupidity.

Beware the grue!

Dark.

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to