Hi charls.
The only problem with that is all of the library of congress stuff is only
available in the us, indeed as I've commented before the situation of
accessible books in the Uk is infinitely worse, I also do not know if the
hadly school you mention would do courses over seas.
This is actually one reason why when I played for the braile chess
association over hear they were so concerned that very few junior players
(under 21), were playing any sort of chess, since the opportunities to learn
it just weren't there for visually impared kids either in terms of materials
or anything else, and even with adults, only people who had played Chess
before they went blind really joined the association.
Beware the grue!
Dark.
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].