At the moment, we are not planning scoreboard postings, but it is something we
have been giving some consideration to. It is more likely we will have them for
iOS/Mac releases than Windows, as both of those platforms include game
scoreboards as part of the OS, and Windows does not. No firm decisions have
been made on this yet, so time will tell.

Maintaining our own, home-grown scoreboards is a lot of work for a very small
number of users who actually post to them.