Will the Windows version of Change Reaction have score board posting? I do not
understand why Windows users are being somewhat left out. The mac does not have
as many users as Windows, not yet at least, and it seems like you're going to
be releasing more games for MAC, with more features for the MAC, ETC, ETC.. A
majority of the users on this list use Windows, at least this is what I've
seen. I would think, that your money will come from the users of Windows more
so than the MAC. Of course, there are some people who use MAC, but not as many.
I was also wondering, will there be more pinball tables in the future?

Ryan