Hi Steve.

All the best and i hope the mods don't think this forward of me.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Cullen
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:48 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] questions about AppleVis

Hi Everyone,
I am a fairly new iPhone user. I have a few questions about AppleVis
Okay here's my first question.
On AppleVis When I go to download a game do I have to have my iPhone Plugged
into the computer?
If not how do I download a game?
Next question today I tried to download a pod cast on AppleVis   I was
unable to do so
Just because a podcast is on the website does that mean it is available for
download?
Thank you anybody who is available to answer my questions.
Regards,
Steve Cullen