I posted about this before, but I don't think it got through. Sorry if it did
and you're having to read basically the same question.
I thought to myself the other day, if i spend a few bucks, I can unlock the
elite fighter and start really kicking enemy butt.
Boy was i disappointed. My score only went up about 20 points. the outcomes of
the battles were a bit different--I went from shooting shooting shooting
blowing up fighters then finding the next, to shooting, blowing up fighters,
then flying aimlessly trying to seek out that next fighter. My high score
before the elite fighter was 54. My highest with it is 74. My seven-year-old
son got 182 on his third try!
So, any tips for finding the ships and gems faster? How big is the playing
field? Are there any obstacles, and if so, are there any sounds made when we
hit them, or does it just wrap around like I would expect? I find that if I
treat the game as a side scroller I do a bit better, but it's still not great.
Help appreciated. This game's the best!
Ken