The problem with using SAPI, is that you can't control the speech output. In
the sense that wallets talking, and it has information in the buffer, you
cannot silence it. You must wait for it to finish speaking. This is not very
good for mudding, as there is too much information passing over the screen.
Regards:
Dallas