Ahh but I'll end this with this point and say no more about it:  I never use
a rail and never will, as I always have friends there to guide me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Charles
Rivard
Sent: 03 February 2013 23:01
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] weii bowling cannotbe playedindependentlybytheblind-
Re: Accessable gamesfor theplaystation three.

Without the rail, you have no reference or guide as you make your approach
to the fowl line.  You don't know where you are standing, or where to move
to, if you want to shoot cross alley for corner pins or for other
combinations.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!