Dakada I do agree with you on principle. But however bogus the thing about market and cost vs. benefit has to be taken into consideration. Whether we're united or not, developers won't do it if there's no reason better than just because a bunch of people want it. And while I believe in this cause, I think there are way more important things the blind community could be a lot more united about. Getting back on topic though... I do agree that something needs to be done. But frankly... I'm not quite sure how to go about doing it either.