I am currently in possession of the newest iteration of Fate, which was a
free role playing game, but which has now been taken over by Evil hat
Productions, the fine people who brought you the Dresden Files RPG and
Spirit of the Century, a game for playing pulp adventures such as would be
found in the league of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the Shadow and so forth.

They had a kickstarter campaign that went berserk, raised over $400,000 and
will be funding Fate and its expansions for a couple of years to come.

My point in all this is that I would be willing to run a Fate game on line
for interested parties.  Fate is a universal game system, a la GURPS if
anyone else remembers that game from the eighties, so I would be able to run
almost anything from high (or low) fantasy through swashbuckling, horror,
noir, urban fantasy, Cyberpunk, and many other SF tropes.

If folk are interested and willing to play over Skype or some other chat
service, let me know.  I'd be looking for from three to four other players.

        Chris Bartlett