From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thoughts on posts to the list and to Audyssey
magazine - Re: Important Notice For All List Members

I think both sides are at fault here. It would be nice if spelling and
grammar were taking more under consideration, but I don't understand the
complaints about messages being hard to read and understand. I have no
problem at all understanding even the most horribly typed messages, I even
use translation services to do some things that make some messages on here
look like professional grade documents. It seems to me that if you can't
understand something even if it's badly written, you have no right to
complain because it isn't like it takes any extra skill or adjustment to
figure things out. If anything I just find it arrogant. Not everything will
ever be perfectly clear and easy to read, but complaining about not being
able to understand it, in my opinion, makes people look just as bad.