Hi Charles,

Not only that we need to take into account other disabilities besides
blindness here. I, for example, have difficulty speaking. I have a
medical condition that attacks the muscles in my body, in particular
the face, that makes it difficult for me to talk clearly. While it has
no effect on me writing up a one or two page article I would find it
difficult to record a verbal podcast where I could speak clearly
enough to make it worth everyone's time.

I also know of a number of people who are deaf-blind who play text
adventures and such. Obviously downloading a text based copy of
Audyssey and reading it using a braille display or sending it to a
braille printer is no big deal. However, if someone is deaf-blind
there is no way they could listen to an audio podcast so while it may
be convenient for some it would be absolutely inaccessible to others.

So as far as I am concerned a podcast,if we ever have one, would be
more for game reviews, walkthroughs, and would be in addition to the
magazine rather than a replacement for it.