hello.

As anyone will know who has been around me, I've been a major player of brouser
mmorpgs for about 10 years now. i've heard about these games from storm8, but
thus far the only one I've read extensively about is I mobsters on the
audiogames.net forum. The hole mob mean streets crime genre isn't my thing, but
I've checked applevis and several other games sound quite to my taste,
especially kingdoms live and Pets live, (I might check out vampire or zombi as
well).

Plus of course, the games do need db pages if they are accessible, whether I
choose personally to play them or not, indeed this will give me an excuse to at
least look in on all of them.

so firstly, what are all the storm8 games and what are they roughly about?

Secondly, about podcasts and other materials? i have the demo podcast in two
parts by Raul gillegos which I'm downloading now, but has Raul done anymore (I
checked his site but couldn't find anything).

thirdly, how extensive is the player attacking, do you tend to lose lots of
money from other player attacks? as someone who prefers solo progress to being
constantly interfered with by other players and isn't a massive fan of grouping
or attacking, how much interference from other attacks is there?

More info would be appreciated (though iam going to go and listen to Raul's
demo now).

All the best,

dark.