Well it seems the games were only down temporarily. Since it is first on my list of stuff to add to the game, I've started vampires live, though will likely play some of the other storm8 games later.

i'm rather disappointed at the lack of text, the game seems very economics based as Raul said, but also a bit number heavy for my liking though i may try pets live next.

My character is Darkula, if anyone wants to add me, my clan code is hanutr, (I've invited raul with his Storm8 id, but I'm not sure of other people's). Indeed, where do one get these storm8 id thingies? I looked at the settings in the profile but there doesn't seem to be anything there regarding that.

I don't know how long the game will hold my interest, but I might try things for a while just to see what achievements I can unlock.

Anyway, if people want to add me feel free.

all the best,