  From: shaun everiss
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 11:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For Shaun everiss...

  Hi chella.
  sm.ever...@gmail.com is my address.
  I could upload the links again however I may as well just give you
  the walkthrough I did in the audiogames folder brendan did.
  I can't ofcause upload stuff by rule but I forgot and lauren
  kindly  put it up on her space
  the link is

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38422040/shadowgate%20playthrough%20with%20solution%20files.zip
  its got the nintendo and atary walkthroughs.
  I don't mind about the switch not doing anything, but the atary
  walkthrough made the game harder, dropping sertain things as an
  alternitive to what is there right now, sertainly a lot more puzzles
  in the atary walkthroughs the switch was an extra item.
  My plan tonight is to now I know what the game is supposed to do  is
  follow the atary walkthrough.
  I like the idea of using the spellbook on things though to be honest
  I'd like the spellbook to disapear from the inventory and appear in
  its own menu like spells.
  for example.