On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 12:38:00AM -0800, Martin Knoblauch wrote:

>  I see no problem to add OpenBSD support in 3.0.5. Just go on and check
> it in once you are satisfied with your stuff.

checked it in already in revision 697.

r697 | carenas | 2006-12-27 01:48:29 -0800 (Wed, 27 Dec 2006) | 2 lines

Add OpenBSD support to libmetrics and the needed glue for ganglia to use it

and for the brave souls out there, a snapshot which has been tested in OpenBSD
4.0 (i386) and some extra goodies available from :

  http://www.sajinet.com.pe/ganglia/ganglia-3.0.5.200612270239.tar.gz

>  Just out of curiosity: how similar are the BSD flavours? We already
> have NetBSD and FreeBSD support in.

I used NetBSD as a base from my port (as it is the closest), sadly they are
not that similar as to just work with the other source as you can see by the
diff.

DragonflyBSD will be most likely closer to FreeBSD and the same for MacOS X
(AKA Darwin), but I have no interest on adding those yet (DragonFlyBSD could
be an interesting option for clusters, but I'd heard of no one using it in a
cluster yet).

Carlo