I think that $rrd_options might be defined in the wrong spot?

I'm getting lots of "Undefined variable: rrd_options in functions.php" error
messages in trunk.  It is used in functions.php in two places, as of r2049.
Digging a bit, I see that $rrd_options is defined at the top of
get_context.php (also from r2049).  get_context.php includes functions.php,
but not vice-versa.

It seems that the logical place for this variable is actually in conf.php, and
then functions.php could call 'include_once("conf.php")'.

This sound okay, or am I missing something?

--
Jesse Becker
NHGRI Linux support (Digicon Contractor)