Simon,

Ganglia 3.2+ can collect and display sFlow metrics:
http://blog.sflow.com/2012/01/using-ganglia-to-monitor-virtual.html

You can monitor the virtual machines by installing Host sFlow agents
(http://host-sflow.sourceforge.net/ ) on the hypervisors. The sFlow agents
export libvirt metrics using the sFlow protocol. Currently, Host sFlow supports
KVM, Xen and Hyper-V.

Cheers,
Peter