Hi Semy:

The more elegant solution is to use gmetad-python and write plugins to
manipulate the metric data collected however way you want.  For more
information, please see the README:

https://github.com/ganglia/monitor-core/blob/master/gmetad-python/README

And Peter is right, ganglia-general is the more appropriate list for
your questions.  This list should be reserved for code development
discussions, not so much user questions.

Thanks,

Bernard