karl-

i'm glad that you sent the email but you did scare the bajeebahs out of
me! :)  i was just working out some last minute details with the planet
lab group for the 2.5.0 release when i saw your message.

don't be so hard on yourself.  better safe than sorry.

-matt

Today, Karl Kopper wrote forth saying...