Hi!

Can anybody describe me how one gmetad service communicates with other
gmetad service (i'm using ganglia-3.0.7)?
For example, the first gmetad has 2 clusters as datasorce, the second has
first gmetad as datasorce. If I connect to first gmetad by XML listening
port it returns to me XML that contains full info about cluster performance.
So if I connect to second gmetad by XML listening port it returns to me
summary information (the same if connect to second gmetad by interactive
port and tell /?filter=summary). It is normal? What will be if build order
of gmetad services GMETAD <-> GMETAD <-> GMETAD <->GMONDs.

--
Regards,
Ivan.