Zeb,

 

I agree.  I am concerned that some of our star recruits seem to be
developing very slowly.    I am thinking about Kadji, Shipman, Walker,
Vargas, Allen, and Parsons.  All of these players were supposed to be able
to shoot the lights out (or in the case of Kadji and Vargas, dominate
inside).  

 

I am not being critical of Donavan.  Perhaps he is deliberately bringing
them along slowly and molding them into team players.

 

I just don't understand why we are not winning National Championships every
year?  (just joking.a little.)

 

Jerry

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:48 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Today's (2/12) Gainesville Sun
BASKETBALL GatorNEWS Articles (2 Articles Included)

 

Dooley mentions that, other than Calthes, our team this year is a bunch of
role players.

 

I find that difficult to accept, given the number of Parade/McDonald's
All-Americans and Mr. Basketballs on our roster.

 

I found it ironic to see how a former "role" player is performing in the
NBA.

 

-Zeb

 

 

 

On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Shane Ford wrote:





Former Gator Matt Bonner had 23 points - the second highest total in his
career - including 3-of-6 from 3-point range and the Spurs won for the ninth
time in 11 games, defeating defending champs Boston 105-99 in Boston.

Bonner, a former Academic All-American, spent much of his childhood in the
old Boston Garden as a youth from New Hampshire. This trip back near his
hometown was a little sweeter

 



 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to