Wow... quite the honor...

http://crumleyblog.com/2009/02/19/meet-tebow-sanford-crumley/

<quote>

Like our first son, I wanted a name that communicated the quality of
person I hope he grows up to be. To this end, I decided to name Son #2
after one of the finest role models of our age - Tim Tebow. If you
don’t know who Tim Tebow is, don’t admit this fact to anyone. Just
smile, nod your head, and pretend you’re in awe of both his
athleticism and his stellar humanitarian reputation

A growing number of folks have pointed out that Tim Tebow plays for
Florida, not Auburn. To us, Tim Tebow’s greatness transcends Gator-
nation. Even if he’d never played a down of football, he’d still be a
heck of a guy. His stellar on-field accomplishments are really the
icing on the cake. Also, Tim Tebow lost both times he played Auburn.
And, assuming Auburn and Florida don’t meet in the SEC Championship
game this year (a near-certainty, given Auburn’s current
competitiveness), Auburn will be THE ONLY SEC team Tim Tebow never
beat. So that makes it all OK.

</quote>

Bill Hileman, MCP, CPD, BCIP
Programmer/Analyst, DASI