Make it a great trip, Badman.  I can't wait to catch the first post from our
GatorNet correspondent in New Delhi or wherever.

 

Take care and be safe.

 

 

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street

Gainesville, FL 32607

(352) 367-4642

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Vacation time!

 

GatorTalkers...I will be on vacationing in the India for a few weeks and
also work from there for few more weeks, starting this Monday. My GatorNews
posts might get less frequent, but I won't stop posting for sure!

Go Gators!



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to