Are you gonna be the next slumdog millionaire??? Having worked a few trips to Delhi before retiring from American Airlines, I know that you are gonna be there as the temps start to rise. Have a great trip and smooth flying. Personally, I don't miss it at all...15 hours from Chicago...need I say more???
Wanda ----- Original Message ----- From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:33 PM Subject: [gatortalk] Vacation time! GatorTalkers...I will be on vacationing in the India for a few weeks and also work from there for few more weeks, starting this Monday. My GatorNews posts might get less frequent, but I won't stop posting for sure! Go Gators! --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY! 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

