Y'know it could be, now that I think about it.  The only argument for that
second season '04's would be the "target on their backs?"  Personally, I
think the first season champs deserved it more, though.  Sigh, then there's
the argument that three (eventual) lottery picks came back to repeat,
suspending millions, so perhaps that does make them even better.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us