Alas poor Derek, I knew him not Randatio.

-Zeb


On Oct 14, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Gatornet Admin wrote:

> Pamela,
>
> We are deeply sadden by your loss. Please accept our condolences  
> from Gator Nation. We have lost a brother and will honor his memory.
>
> I will remove his email address from the server.
>
> Take care,
>
> Randy Lyons
> Gatornet Administrator
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: dj konczal
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:47 AM
> Subject: [gatortalk] unsubscribing gatortalk
>
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> My husband, Derek Konczal, [email protected], has passed away.  I  
> still go through his email to make sure nothing of importance comes  
> through his account.
>
> Please unsubscribe him from your service.  I love the Gators, but  
> the numerous emails make it difficult to cull through his account.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Pamela Konczal


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to