Eh, in my younger daze, there were several "celebrity's" my friends and I would 
enjoy as we were getting ready for a busy Saturday of partying. Fred was one of 
them, as well as Tweety, Yogi Bear, and my personal favorite... the Road 
Runner. :)

Does anyone remember the "Electric Company"? Awesome psychedelics BEFORE 
computer enhancements were even invented!

Randy

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 5:17 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more evidence the 
wheels have come off the clown car


  Are you saying you remember those days well ;-) 

    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more evidence
    the wheels have come off the clown car
    From: "Gatornet Admin" <[email protected]>
    Date: Wed, October 14, 2009 9:42 pm
    To: <[email protected]>


    I didn't know that Fred was a coach! I knew he was a bowler, but I don't 
recall an interest in football. Bowling with a rock would've been hard enough, 
but passing one? Or PUNTING one?

    Randy

      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: Cecilia 
      To: [email protected] 
      Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:28 PM
      Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more evidence 
the wheels have come off the clown car


      Who?  

      Andrew Carter?  That would be interesting.  I wonder why he would choose 
to do a blog on FSU if so.  Ewwww.

      Jimbo Fisher?  Salem College... underTerry Bowden.

      Mickey Andrews?  Bama... under The Bear.

      JoePa?  Brown University... coached by... um... Fred Flintstone?  ;-)

      Cee

        ----- Original Message ----- 
        From: Badrish Davanagere 
        To: [email protected] 
        Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:48 PM
        Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more evidence 
the wheels have come off the clown car


        isn't he a UF graduate?


        On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Oliver Barry <[email protected]> 
wrote:

          I would like to see a video of this exchange.  I’ll bet Mickey spit 
all over poor, young Andrew.  
          I’m with you, Leon.  After all, Joe Pa pulled it out of the fire.  I 
say we give Jimbo a couple of more years to recruit players for his offense.

          Oliver Barry CRS,GRI
          Real Estate Broker
          Bob Parks Realty
          1517 Hunt Club Blvd
          Gallatin TN 37066
          Phone: 615-826-4040
          Fax: 615-822-2027
          Mobile: 615-972-4239



----------------------------------------------------------------------

          From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of Arthur Polhill
          Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:18 AM
          To: [email protected]
          Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more 
evidence the wheels have come off the clown car

          I don't agree with this 'hurry up and make a decision' approach.  I 
think this need a very prolonged, thorough public discussion.
           
          A. Leon Polhill, Gator
          Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------

          From: Sean Fletcher <[email protected]>
          To: [email protected]
          Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:26:35 PM
          Subject: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more evidence the wheels 
have come off the clown car

          'Noles DC Andrews gets testy with writer
          Posted by John Taylor on October 13, 2009 6:56 PM ET
          Needless to say, these aren't the best of times for the Florida State 
football program.  They are losing on the field, which has led to off-field 
questions surrounding the future of the Seminoles. 

          It's also apparently leading to frayed nerves and quick tempers.

          FSU defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews -- in charge of the 
108th-ranked defense in the country -- met with the media today, and had a 
rather testy exchange with Andrew Carter of the Orlando Sentinel.  Here's 
Carter's account of the exchange, which was precipitated by Carter asking 
Andrews about scheme adjustments that might be able to be made to help the 
defense's performance.

            Andrew Carter: Are there are any adjustments in scheme you can make 
that would help you guys through these issues?
            Mickey Andrews: Do you not think I would make an adjustment if I 
could do it? Now that's a crazy (very bad word) question. And I hope that 
answer was as crazy as the question. 

            AC: Well the same things keep on happening over and over.
            MA: Well you want to come do my job? 

            AC: I can't.
            MA: It's our job and it's our job to get it done.

          To Andrews' credit, he later apologized to Carter for the exchange.  
And, to Carter's credit, he accepted the long-time coordinator's apology, 
writing that he feels for Andrews given his history of success as "one of the 
best defensive coordinators in the history of the sport."

          But, yet again, it's another example that there needs to be some 
conclusion to this Bowden situation sooner rather than later.  And, preferably, 
behind closed doors, with everyone involved acting like the adults they 
supposedly are.

          
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/fsus-dc-andrews-gets-testy-with-writer/









          

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to