We try not to mention that, Zeb. ::retch::
Cee
----- Original Message -----
From: John Vega
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:47 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Frogface loses it... more evidence the
wheels have come off the clown car
I do believe that Frogface was a former assistant coach at UF during 1981 and
1982.
-Zeb
On Oct 14, 2009, at 6:33 PM, Badrish Davanagere wrote:
:-)
I meant FrogFace...and now am saying Thank Goodness he isn't!!!
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Cecilia <[email protected]> wrote:
Who?
Andrew Carter? That would be interesting. I wonder why he would choose
to do a blog on FSU if so. Ewwww.
Jimbo Fisher? Salem College... underTerry Bowden.
Mickey Andrews? Bama... under The Bear.
JoePa? Brown University... coached by... um... Fred Flintstone? ;-)
Cee
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---