I prefer confession to accusation, acknowledgement to denial, appearance to slinking away into shadows of tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...
 
A. Leon Polhill, Gator
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.



From: Badrish Davanagere <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:46:37 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: A birthday

So you are saying "Happy Birthday" to Randy.... I add to it - "Have a Great Day, buddy!"

-BadMan

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Arthur Polhill <[email protected]> wrote:
Did we miss someone's birthday yesterday?
 
Yes!  I think we did. 
 
I wonder who it might have been?
 
Where Kreskin when we need him
 
(like a day before the last stock market crash)?
 
The years are ticking past, 
 
tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...until...
 
It was a Randoo of a day for Randy's Mom 
 
way back when...and, still,
 
yesterday and yesterday and yesterday.
 
All we should have to say is, "Way to go Mom!"
 
and, of course, we hope you had a happy one,
 
whoever you could be or might yet become..
 
A. Leon Polhill, Gator
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to