Eh, thanks in advance Leon, but you're a week early. :-)

...but then, you can say nice things about me as much as you want. ;-)

  From: Arthur Polhill
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:01 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] A birthday

                    Did we miss someone's birthday yesterday?

                    Yes!  I think we did.

                    I wonder who it might have been?

                    Where Kreskin when we need him

                    (like a day before the last stock market crash)?

                    The years are ticking past,

                    tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...until...

                    It was a Randoo of a day for Randy's Mom

                    way back when...and, still,

                    yesterday and yesterday and yesterday.

                    All we should have to say is, "Way to go Mom!"

                    and, of course, we hope you had a happy one,

                    whoever you could be or might yet become.

                    A. Leon Polhill, Gator
                    Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<inline: --static--liam_birthday_bottomleft.jpg>>