Shouldn't you be busy not having sex or something?

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steve McKibben
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:27 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Miami Herald and Palm Beach
Post Gatornews from Junogator

As egregious as most of us think his showboating was, and how
potentially devastating it could have been for the Gators, I'm not about
to second guess Meyer on discipline. Having raised two boys that were
vastly different from each other in a lot of ways taught me that the
"one punishment fits all" theory is flawed - they responded (and failed
to respond) to entirely different sanctions.

Meyer certainly knows his players better than I do, and I think he has a
pretty solid record as far as handing out discipline, so I'll defer to
his judgment.

Now if it had been me calling the shots....  ;)