Ahhh---back in the day when being a doctor was fun! 24 days, no smokes.
Oddly, dreamt that I tripped up and smoked 1 last night.

From: Arthur Polhill [mailto:lpolh...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 9:51 AM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] How's the anti-smoke campaign going Jay?

Always one to illuminate and diseminate, I thought the attached photo
might encourage you in your pursuit of higher purpose and better health.

Perhaps you were attacking the problem from the wrong end..

A. Leon Polhill, Gator
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.

Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us