From: Badrish Davanagere [mailto:dbadr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 4:44 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] 1 month

Good job man...keep it up!!!

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Jay Cicone <jay.cic...@raymondjames.com>
wrote:

Thanks---everyone. The first couple of weeks had their tough moments. Now,
it’s more dealing with slowly changing the behavioral links that occurred
over 30 years. I have it licked this time. If I can help anyone out there,
please let me know. I’ve got a different perspective and some interesting
thoughts regarding the addiction.