He is one of our best players and your are correct if Hill starts then it is
usually Wright that sits, although Black sat out for the opener.  I think
Steve's Gator Country source makes a lot of sense when it comes to
interceptions.  I think Oliver and Zeb need to be watching the replays a
little bit closer. J

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"